If you are the owner, leader or manager of an entrepreneurial organization who wants to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, Brian White and EOS can help you and your team simplify, clarify and achieve your vision.
Even the most successful entrepreneurs occasionally find running a business more challenging than they expected. Many work longer hours and get less return on their investment of time and money than they would like. Most entrepreneurs regularly grapple with one or more of the following challenges:
- Lack of control – over time, the market, or the company
- People – don’t listen, understand or follow-through
- Profit – there’s not enough of it
- Growth – is okay, but they just can’t seem to break through to the next level
- Magic Pills – Lots of remedies and quick fixes have come and gone, but the wheels are still spinning
If these problems seem all too familiar, you’re not alone. It doesn’t have to be that way. For over 15 years, Brian has been helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams succeed. In this interactive workshop, Brian will introduce you to the Six Key Components™ of successful businesses. He’ll arm you with a set of simple, practical tools you and your leadership team can begin using right away to get more done and realize better results.
Companies who should attend:
- A company that has 10+ people
- A company that is more afraid of the status quo than making change
- A company who is self-implementing EOS (read Traction, Get A Grip, have been implementing with no facilitator and/or downloaded some EOS tools)
- Companies who want to get to the next level (would like to see what EOS is and get some tools)
Brian is excited to share his expertise to help you run a better business.